মঙ্গলবার, ১১ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Here to "announce your arrival"

So... yeah... hi...
How are you...?
...
This is awkward...
I had to look up 'awkward' to see how it was spelt properly.
That was good.

(Great start, dude.)

So... call me 'Yomiel'. But that's not my name, really. I just like it. I shall live it.
I kinda feel strange unless I'm somone other than myself. That's why I like roleplay. If I screw up something IRL then it'll just taunt me untill I get it right, and if it's something... irriversable, then I'll just hate myslef. I mean, I do that anyway... a bit, but if I do something wrong in RP, the worst that could happen is... less. Forums confuzzle me. So does talking about myslef. That's another thing, RP isn't myslef. I can give away all I like about them.

And now I've kinda... broken stuff. I wrote too much or something, that's generally what happens IRL. I do one thing wrog and people are all just like, "Woah dewd! You gawtsta leave! You were supposed to write 1000 characters, you rote 1057!"

Okay, I'm done.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/Od39EY6NTQY/viewtopic.php

leigh espn greg oden st patricks day st. bonaventure ira glass march madness

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন